Senior Director - Purchasing Nearfood in Salling Group
- Salling Group
- 21. december 2018
- 16. januar 2019
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment where you would play a vital role in a leading Danish retailer - Salling Group? Do you have experience from working within Commercial and maybe even within Nearfood? You will become part of the Nearfood, Grocery and Beverages management team, and you will be the leader of 29 professionals who are passionate about working independently and targeted with products around Nearfood.
As a purchasing Manager, you have the responsibility for the whole Nearfood area. This means everything from the overall strategy on how to build a strong range, drive trade, run cogs negotiations and build strong supplier relationships.
You are responsible for your area, with the freedom and responsibility it entails.
- There is an expectation that you motivate and lead your team to performance on a high level.
- You must ensure that Salling Group has the best product offerings and the best prices in the market, while there is a profitability in the area.
- You must ensure that projects are completed within the agreed time and that your team reaches the goals that have been set.
- You must support your team through major supplier negotiations to achieve the necessary competitive power and earnings.
- Have the ambitions to succeed and win with your team in a very competitive market
It's important that you reach the goals set in terms of revenue, earnings and projects while motivating and developing your employees so that there is a good and dynamic working environment.
- Your background and your skills
- You preferably have a higher education (Cand. Merc, HA, HD or similar).
- You have several years of experience as leader and a proven track record within delivering strong results
- It will be advantageous if you have knowledge of retail and understand the dynamic that prevails
- You have a personality that makes a difference and you manage to move your surroundings in a good and constructive way
- You see yourself in our values - integrity, passion, agile, competitive and Efficient
We offer you
- A leadership position with good opportunities for visible influence in an international group focusing on growth
- Great career opportunities if you seek them
- A professional and competent organization that always strive to improve everyday life for our costumers
- Salary for qualifications with a number of employee benefits
Do you have questions about the position?
Then you can contact Purchasing Director Jean Ladehoff at +45 21 21 00 60.
Do you have what it takes?
Then send your application with resume via the link on this page. The application must reach the HR department no later than 5th. of January 2019