Senior Business Analyst, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Gdynia
- 7. december 2018
- 16. december 2018
Se andre ledige job|Søg dette job
We are looking for a strong Change Business Analyst, with experience from large scale Banking and Financial change programmes or projects, including the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle. This is an opportunity for you to be a
part of the Group Financial Crime Prevention and to work with highly competent people in an energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions across the Nordea. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It's all about making sure that we're a trusted partner to both our customers and society - the foundation for great customer experiences.
That's where you come in. Working with us, you'll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference - one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
You'll join KYC Development and Solution. KYC Development and Solution is a part of GFCP driving and delivering KYC Solutions across business and countries as one of the Top Priority areas of Nordea. You will be working with highly competent people in an agile, energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions within the area at hand.
What you'll be doing:
You will be taking the role as a Senior Change Business Analyst in the KYC area. Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Engagement with key business leads and senior management stakeholders to define, agree and approve Project Scope and Objectives
- Engage with programme and project stakeholders, business leads and SMEs, and lead workshops to define AS IS to TO BE Organisational target operating model landscape
- Define a comprehensive set of business requirements for organisation design, across multiple business areas. (Requirements will be a combination of both business and IT focused requirements.)
- Perform GAP analysis and use business process modelling, KPIs, volumetric data etc, to forecast operational FTE impacts
- Define system requirements associated with Organisational redesign
- Define resourcing and recruitment considerations associated with the change
- Produce required standard artefacts to describe detailed design and solution, including business requirements document, user stories, functional models, organisation charts, role descriptions, FTE sizing, process / customer journey maps, technology requirements etc.
The role can be based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Gdynia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up - even when it's difficult - and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Strong Business Analyst and Change Management experience (5+ years) from large scale Banking and Financial change programmes or projects, including the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle
- Excellent stakeholder management is mandatory as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage
- Professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank
- As the project covers all geographies you can expect that you will be required to travel within the Nordics
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum
- Fluency in English is a requirement (speaking and writing)
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 2 January 2019.
Please apply right away as we will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates as they come.
For more information about the position, please contact Steen Rud Hansen, +45 23993898, email@example.com
or Anja S. Hvidkær, +45 30714474, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don't accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
For candidates applying in Poland:
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR'. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Se andre ledige job|Søg dette job