Senior Analyst, Stockholm or Copenhagen
4 dage tilbage
- 7. december 2018
- 21. december 2018
Se andre ledige job|Søg dette job
We are looking for a dedicated member to Nordea Markets, Regulatory Strategy & Implementation. The team supports and executes on strategic regulatory changes, with a customer and business focus. This an opportunity for you to utilise your regulatory background and collaborate closely with business development in terms of the global change.
In today's world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That's where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you'll help meet our customers' changing needs. We offer an inspiring work place and the opportunity to work with colleagues with a diverse background, all aspiring to deliver great results for our customers.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services - anytime, anywhere. This means you'll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You'll join Markets, where Regulatory Strategy & Implementation is part of Wholesale Banking Strategy & Business Development. We work on strategic topics driven by internal needs and/or external requirements. We proactively identify regulatory requirements, take ownership and give guidance on regulatory matters affecting the business, either in projects or daily operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure effective business development, including operations
- Take a proactive and strategic view on upcoming regulations that directly impact Nordea
- Implement new and updated regulations in a customer friendly way, in order to ensure compliance
- Take ownership in updating and the implemention of documenting policies and procedures
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up - even when it's difficult - and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Demonstrable experience and interest in Regulatory change matters
- Capacity to have high level overview, deliver results in accordance to set deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Experience in interpreting regulatory requirements and translate these into tangible business requirements
- Interest in both driving projects and weekly/monthly/yearly operational activities
- University Degree; for example LLM, Economics and Business Administration
- English - Excellent, preferable also any of the Nordic languages
- Structured and organised
- Proactive and open attitude
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 21
For more information about the position, please contact Anna Ljung, Head of Regulatory Strategy & Implementation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Se andre ledige job|Søg dette job