Senior Agile Coach / Trainer for Nordea Learning
- 12. januar 2019
- 31. januar 2019
Senior Agile Coach / Trainer for Nordea LearningWe are looking for a Senior Agile Coach to provide the training delivery of the Agile related learning programs and support the delivery of learning towards Agile Ways of Working across Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to work across businesses and functions in bringing an Agile way of working and mindset to Nordea through the development of people. In today's world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That's where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you'll help meet our customers' changing needs. We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services - anytime, anywhere. This means you'll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences? Your future responsibilities You'll join our learning deployment team within Group Learning, where we are supporting Nordea's transformation of building capabilities around Agile. . What you'll be doing:
- Train/coach employees in Agile ways of working and Scaled Agile Framework across the Nordics and Poland. This covers programs such as: Agile Basics, Leading SAFe, SAFe POPM, SAFe SM, SAFe Advanced SM, SAFe for teams, SAFe Devops, Lean-Agile Leadership and other customized programs.
- Work with the Ways of Working Capability team the designing and deployment of the learning programs based on feedback from the field
- Lead the Agile trainer Community of Practice to strengthen the business in being able to run these programs more independently and consistently
- Support other Agile Coaches in their development as a trainer, facilitator and a coach
- Support in the design and build of the Agile Mastery competency framework within Nordea
- live and breathe lean-agile principles
- have 8+ years of experience working with agile transformation, including solid experience working with teams of teams
- have all-around experience based on Lyssa Adkins 'Agile Coaching Competency Framework', but particularly around: Lean Agile Practitioner, Training skills, Facilitation Skills and Coaching/Mentoring.
- has a solid background in delivering Agile related learning programs as a lead trainer: Has an SPC certification and has delivered SAFe related courses before.
- are a strong and clear communicator, master trainer and experienced facilitator
- are able to adapt your training/learning style to different audiences: you are able to work with senior leaders as well as team members