- Salling Group
- 12. januar 2019
- 5. februar 2019
You want to help develop new mobile apps for our customers? You want to improve our current portfolio of apps?
Then you might be our new iOS developer
In team mobile we are a dedicated and diverse team, building and maintaining all mobile apps to support our customers and colleagues in Salling Group. We innovate and work with the latest technologies to improve the customer experience. We are a growing team and so is our portfolio of apps.
You will be responsible for building and driving new iOS apps based on Swift/Objective-C, helping maintaining our current portfolio of apps and code-reviewing on a daily basis. You will also participate in product-meetings, helping define architecture, design, prioritisation and other aspects of developing new features and apps.
- BSc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar experience.
- A good understanding and experience working with Swift and optionally Objective-C, using Cocoa Touch and other frameworks
- Up to date experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Have knowledge about Dependency Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with version control systems, like Git.
- You continuously follow latest development within your field.
- Understand the value of good documentation and strong Unit Testing skills
- You take ownership of your work, but realize that you alone don't hold all the answers. Understanding the value of feedback from colleagues and customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D Principles for Mobile Apps.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Prototyping skills.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience with Sketch or similar vector-graphics drawing tool
- Experience with automated UI tests.
- Opportunity to grow your skills as a developer with a great amount of freedom and responsibility.
- Your work will reach hundreds of thousands of users.
- You will work with experienced designers and developers and will have a lot of opportunities to get feedback and learn.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working partly from home.
Reach out to iOS Developer, Umut Serifler, firstname.lastname@example.org or Product Manager, Mikkel Lindemark, email@example.com.
Deadline for application
Send your application as soon as possible but at the latest the 3rd of February 2019. Interviews will be held continuously, and we will fill the position immediately when we encounter the right candidate.