Digital Business Development Manager
BAUHAUS is looking for a Digital Business Development Manager, with extensive managerial responsibility - in a newly-created position
Are you able to define and execute a solid and profitable digital business strategy that will equip BAUHAUS with a sustainable competitive advantage in the digital world? If you can, you are the person we are looking for.
BAUHAUS has taken the first steps towards embracing digital reality. In many ways, we are leaders in the way we are able to deliver via different sales channels - in the form of physical and digital concepts and platforms.
Our ambition is to be the chain in Denmark that delivers the best possible solutions to all customers, 24/7. We are therefore looking for a manager who, in cooperation with a strong organisation, can lead BAUHAUS 100% into the digital age. You will be responsible for defining the digital strategy of the future, with strong focus on good customer experiences.
You will be a key person in the BAUHAUS management team and will be based at our Servicecenter in Tilst. You will have a broad contact base of colleagues, both in the Servicecenter and also in the warehouses.
You have your eye on the crystal ball!
We expect you to have a strategic insight that defines BAUHAUS' digital future. Through clear and simple communication, you can articulate your thoughts and ideas. At the same time, you ensure that your initiatives are undertaken and followed-up quickly and effectively, across the entire organisation. Your tasks will include:
- Taking ownership of digital development
- Management of the digital strategy across the organisation
- Ensure focus on the digital customer journey, and good service on the digital platforms
- Safeguard correct usage of customer data for generating business
- Develop and implement digital processes
- Overall responsibility for both the Webshop and Customer Support
- Direct management of the Webshop Manager and the Customer Support Manager
- Responsibility for budget
Your background and competences
You have experience from the retail sector, and you are fully aware of the possibilities and challenges that exist within the industry. You possess extensive insight into the digital world, and you can document good results from similar processes in other organisations. Your suitable background ensures that you can take control in matters on strategic and operational levels. You can recognise your qualities in the following description:
- You are focused on results, and work consistently towards achieving set goals
- You have a good overview of matters, and work methodically, with a strong sense for detail
- You work in a solution-oriented and innovative way
- You have extensive experience of the digital sector
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English, with knowledge of German
- You have the energy it takes to drive processes forward, and the empathy to motivate others to follow
If this is the challenge for you, we can offer you:
An exciting and challenging job within a strongly-branded international and dynamic company.
Salary is in accordance with qualifications, bonus, mobile package, pension plan and health scheme.
As soon as possible, but we will wait for the right profile.
The application, and contact information
If you would like to hear more about the job, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Procurement, Kenn Pedersen on: 8745 0500.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Applications will be processed continuously, and the job vacancy will only be removed once we have found the most suitable candidate.